iPhone 6 Outsells iPhone 6 Plus Three Fold In USA

Consumer Intelligence Research Partners (CIRP) which tracks data from the first 30 days of the Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus availability in America have revealed that the iPhone 6 sales were at 68% whilst the iPhone 6 Plus sales were between 23% and 24%.

iPhone 6 Outsells iPhone 6 Plus

This means that the iPhone 6 has outsold the iPhone 6 Plus almost three fold, but then really it is to be expected to some degree as the 6 Plus moves away from being a smartphone and falls into the phablet category. Unlike the Asian market where phablet sales are always on the rise, the American buyers are still unsure and getting used to the idea of a device the size of the iPhone 6 Plus.

In terms of iPhone sales the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus since its launch consisted of 91% of the total iPhone sales after its first 4 weeks on sale. It was only the other 9% that were for previous models such as the iPhone 5s and 5c.

Related posts

Google’s Project Loon to broadcast internet through helium balloons

Google's Project Loon to broadcast internet through helium balloons

Google; with the help of its holding company 'Alphabet' and three other Indonesian companies, Telkomsel, XL Axiata Tbk and Indosat Tbk, is going to launch a project Loon to expand the Internet excess using solar-powered balloons to the nation of 120 million people. Mike Cassidy, VP of Project...

Drones now need to be Registered – US Transport Secretary

Drones now need to be Registered – US Transport Secretary

U.S. Government has announced that the drones have to be registered with the U.S. Department of Transportation. Anthony Foxx, US Transportation Secretary has announced the plan today at a press conference in Washington D.C. that the department would be creating a task force comprising on...

Land Rover developed a smart-phone app to control the SUVs

Land Rover developed a smart-phone app to control the SUVs

Land Rover has recently unveiled a new remote system which can control its Range Rover Sport SUV through a smart-phone app. Jaguar Land Rover has revealed a nifty remote-control app which lets you drive your car using smart-phone, even by getting out of your car or standing beside it. You are...